When all executive portraits on your website’s About Us page, LinkedIn profiles and printed marketing materials have the same cohesive quality, your company projects cohesive quality as well.
We’re not sure if South Florida’s causal lifestyle makes companies appear less professional than their northern counterparts. In many industries, jackets have been replaced by Polo shirts and dress shoes have become loafers. The same casualness has made it into how companies view their employee portraits.
The following scenarios have lead to a drop in quality company portraits:
- A new employee who is asked to supply a recent photo of themselves
- The HR assistant who is asked to be the portrait photographer
- Facebook shots re-purposed as LinkedIn profile portraits
- The one VP with way too much retouching (or the other VP with not enough retouching)
- Selfies with an ex-spouse’s arm still visible around the neck
There is only one way to have a consistent look to employee portraits and that is if they are captured by the same professional photo studio who can create a custom Executive Portrait Guideline for your company.
For the past few years, Forever Studios has developed guidelines for countless companies between Miami and West Palm Beach. Some of the guidelines have included:
- Specific lighting
- Camera height
- Overall expression
- Sitting or standing poses
- Custom background color
- Custom background image
- Specific cropping specs (for websites, LinkedIn, MLS, etc)
Let Forever Studios develop your company’s specific guidelines for executives and employees. With our online booking calendar, we make it very easy for HR departments, marketing managers or anyone else to send in one employee a week or 20 employees a day, all with guaranteed consistency across your entire company.
Visit our Boca Raton studio to discuss your company’s needs. To speak with one of our corporate portrait experts, please call us at 561-235-7808.
625 NE Spanish River Blvd #103
Boca Raton, Florida 33431