Maternity photos at Forever Studios Boca Raton are unlike any other pregnancy pictures. These tips will ensure you get the most out of your experience.
So you’re in South Florida and you’ve booked your maternity session at Forever Studios. What happens next? What do you wear? Should you bring your significant other to the shoot? What if you have other questions?
- Choose your themes. Forever Studios combines photography with digital illustrations to create surreal “fantasy art” pieces. From an exotic beach to an enchanted forest and more, each theme comes with a specific backdrop, wardrobe and accessories. Choose one or more themes and let your photographer know any questions or concerns you may have.
- Watch this video. Get a feel for the entire experience at Forever Studios from watching an actual client during a photo shoot.
- Plan your hair and makeup. If your theme includes using a fan and your hair is long, don’t use spray, mousse or other products that prevent movement. For makeup, keep it very natural. The studio can do minor touchups but you should arrive ready to shoot.
- Prepare your significant others. Some themes involve significant others (spouses, children, grandparents-to-be, etc) so make sure they’re available and as committed as you are. These themes also designate a few simple wardrobe pieces to bring so make sure to plan ahead.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early. The studio has clients from Miami Beach, Aventura and Ft. Lauderdale, all the way up to Wellington, West Palm Beach and beyond. Depending on the time of your shoot, traffic, weather and other factors could cause you to lose time in the studio. Plan to arrive early so you’ll have time to relax and freshen up before the shoot.
- Have fun! Your photographer is your guide to having fun while creating something extraordinary to keep forever. Your shoot will be as much a memorable part of the experience as the artwork itself. Relax and enjoy!
- Schedule your viewing session. In just a few days, our studio will work its magic in preparing your images. This viewing session will be your opportunity to see your images and decide what you’d like to create. Wall art, books, photo prints, canvases and special frames are all great home decor and gift options. Choose a time of day for the viewing session that’s most convenient but don’t wait too long. Soon, you will be very busy welcoming the newest member of your family.
To find out more, visit https://foreverstudios.com or call one of our maternity photographers at 561-235-7808.